The Hag

I play as both killer and survivor but one character that is way too O.P. is The Hag. I played a match yesterday where she placed 6 hexs plus more across the map this makes it nearly impossible to win the game against her. I don't ever ######### about games but this is completely ridiculous she needs to be changed from having that power at least take it down to 3 hexs. 

Comments

  • She is really ######### hard if the person playing her knows what they're doing. I had a game against her earlier today where I barely escaped thru the hatch. She had 4 out of 5 gens that I noticed hexed. She also had a ######### ton of traps set up along the main house where the basement was. The primary hooking was done here aswell so it was one giant trap. Tried saving my friend only to get ######### but I got saved and it was a big mess down in the basement. Ill never do that again. Lol
  • Probs just a good Hag finally playin well with her recent buffs, and Rank Reset has something to do with it as well
  • 3 traps. LOL.

    Learn how traps work, learn when to crouch by watching where she places traps, don't YOLO the hooks unless you know she's carrying someone. She's powerful, but not unbeatable.
  • @airman421 said:
    I play as both killer and survivor but one character that is way too O.P. is The Hag. I played a match yesterday where she placed 6 hexs plus more across the map this makes it nearly impossible to win the game against her. I don't ever ######### about games but this is completely ridiculous she needs to be changed from having that power at least take it down to 3 hexs. 

    You can crouch over traps, just fyi

  • Esheon said:
    3 traps. LOL.

    Learn how traps work, learn when to crouch by watching where she places traps, don't YOLO the hooks unless you know she's carrying someone. She's powerful, but not unbeatable.
    She can have up to 10 traps set on the map at once.
  • @airman421 said:
    I play as both killer and survivor but one character that is way too O.P. is The Hag. I played a match yesterday where she placed 6 hexs plus more across the map this makes it nearly impossible to win the game against her. I don't ever ######### about games but this is completely ridiculous she needs to be changed from having that power at least take it down to 3 hexs. 

    6 hexes? THIS KILLER HAS 6 PERK SLOTS, WATCH OUT

  • You can avoid her traps by crouching. They won´t trigger. Also you can use a flashlight to disarm them. If you use a flashlight and traps are nearby, they are highlighted, so you can disarm them by pointing the flashlight beam at them.

  • Tsulan said:

    You can avoid her traps by crouching. They won´t trigger. Also you can use a flashlight to disarm them. If you use a flashlight and traps are nearby, they are highlighted, so you can disarm them by pointing the flashlight beam at them.

    Good to know. Every time ive had a flashlight I thought it was useless. Then again it was almost always against the trapper and I wasnt sure what to do with it. Lol
  • Holy ######### Christ. Knocking her down to just 3 traps would absolutely destroy her. I highly recommend you play the Hag for yourself and if you don't own her, watch someone else play.

    She can be tough to go against, for sure, but far from impossible to win against.

  • @airman421 said:
    6 hexs

    Holy crap when they did buff the amount of perks a Killer can have? How did I not know about this? I need to equip some more perks on my Doc ASAP!

  • Esheon said:
    3 traps. LOL.

    Learn how traps work, learn when to crouch by watching where she places traps, don't YOLO the hooks unless you know she's carrying someone. She's powerful, but not unbeatable.
    She can have up to 10 traps set on the map at once.
    I'm well aware of that. The OP was saying she should be nerfed to 3 traps only, which is what i was laughing at.
  • Ummmm.

    Hag is not OP. She just requires a bit of cleverness to combat.

  • Urban Evasion is your Friend 
  • The Hag is by far one of the best Original Killers. MASSIVE fan and I am fairly good with her. The way to play The Hag is pretty much ensuring no Survivors get a chance to loop, 360, etc. As well as applying unbelievable pressure to Generators.

    Good fun once you get decent with her! ;)

  • Holy [BAD WORD] Christ. Knocking her down to just 3 traps would absolutely destroy her. I highly recommend you play the Hag for yourself and if you don't own her, watch someone else play.

    She can be tough to go against, for sure, but far from impossible to win against.

    She is a base character everyone has her and placing 10 traps is to much in my opinion. I've never used her just from being killed every single game I have played against her. It is great to know some ways to battle back against her hexs. Still think she is OP. No other character has that power level except maybe the wraith and his still isn't as powerful. 
  • it's a 50/50. If the hag knows what they're doing it's scary as heck but the could also be new, And you can counter just by using a flashlight or crouching (that's were urban invasion comes into play). also when I do activate her trap my heart always skips a beat

  • Thank [url=http://ufa007.com/ufabet][size=1px]ยูฟ่าเบท[/size][/url]:d

  • @airman421 said:
    She is a base character everyone has her and placing 10 traps is to much in my opinion. I've never used her just from being killed every single game I have played against her. It is great to know some ways to battle back against her hexs. Still think she is OP. No other character has that power level except maybe the wraith and his still isn't as powerful. 

    The Hag is not a base character. You are playing on console, where some of the older DLCs were bundled into the main game. On PC, she comes in the "Of Flesh and Mud" DLC.

    Anytime you come across a killer who seems overpowered, play as them. It's the fastest way to learn how to counter them, and you'll usually find out pretty quickly that the killer really isn't as powerful as you made them out to be initially.

  • @Mister_Holdout said:
    Ummmm.

    Hag is not OP. She just requires a bit of cleverness to combat.

    Cleverness is the survivors enemy

  • @kiroblaka said:
    it's a 50/50. If the hag knows what they're doing it's scary as heck but the could also be new, And you can counter just by using a flashlight or crouching (that's were urban invasion comes into play). also when I do activate her trap my heart always skips a beat

    Nice to hear, at least someone still being scared in a horror game

  • Having not played on PC I wasn't aware that she wasn't base character and as I said I am glad to know ways to fight back I have urban evasion equipped. How does it work if she has the hex/trap right in front of someone on a hook I play with 3 to 4 friends so we usually are in party chat to communicate when the killer leaves. But the hexs always screw me up unhooking.
  • airman421 said:
    Having not played on PC I wasn't aware that she wasn't base character and as I said I am glad to know ways to fight back I have urban evasion equipped. How does it work if she has the hex/trap right in front of someone on a hook I play with 3 to 4 friends so we usually are in party chat to communicate when the killer leaves. But the hexs always screw me up unhooking.
    For unhooking, you need to hold the crouch button through the whole animation, and the person being unhooked needs to be holding the crouch button before the animation is complete.
  • Esheon said:
    airman421 said:
    Having not played on PC I wasn't aware that she wasn't base character and as I said I am glad to know ways to fight back I have urban evasion equipped. How does it work if she has the hex/trap right in front of someone on a hook I play with 3 to 4 friends so we usually are in party chat to communicate when the killer leaves. But the hexs always screw me up unhooking.
    For unhooking, you need to hold the crouch button through the whole animation, and the person being unhooked needs to be holding the crouch button before the animation is complete.
    Thanks appreciate the help! 
  • i dont have problems against her.
    learn the counter plays