Need to take a break because my Internet is trash. Thanks to coronavirus?

So the last 2-3 days my internet had been cutting out about twice a day. Not too bad but it's annoying having to reset my modem. Before that it happened maybe once every week or two. Today, however, I've been disconnected 2 times just in the past hour. So, rather than risk getting increasing dc penalties, I guess I'm now just going to be taking a break from DBD.

I'm guessing it's because everybody is home due to the coronavirus and on the internet so it's ######### ######### up but Idk for sure.

Also my job completely took me off the schedule for the next 2 weeks so I'll be broke soon, too!

I know people have it worse right now, though, so I guess I just gotta put things into perspective

Comments

  • same here, it's real fun when your internet screws up, you end up getting DCed then having to sit through penalty, real neat

  • If only the ISP's actually improved infrastructure for the last 15 years instead of pocketing the money and providing sub-par service for exorbitant prices, we wouldn't be in this mess.

    Darn it.

  • Same. It's easy to tell EVERYONE is online. A bit frustrating but what can we do? Stay safe

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    If only the ISP's actually improved infrastructure for the last 15 years instead of pocketing the money and providing sub-par service for exorbitant prices, we wouldn't be in this mess.

    Darn it.

    No arguments here lol. Something's going to have to change. Will it? Idk..

    @DragonMasterDarren said:

    same here, it's real fun when your internet screws up, you end up getting DCed then having to sit through penalty, real neat

    I guess I'm gonna have to finally finish that book I started a month ago :(

    @iBetClaudette said:

    Same. It's easy to tell EVERYONE is online. A bit frustrating but what can we do? Stay safe

    Agreed. You stay safe as well!

  • Thank god I live in a house with two people, and I’m really the only one using our 7mbps

  • My internet has not caught the Corona yet. I checked its temp today and it's still fine. THANK GOD! I hope your internets get better soon. Thoughts and prayers. ROFL

  • @BlueFirebilly said:

    Thank god I live in a house with two people, and I’m really the only one using our 7mbps

    cries in 6 people on 8mbps

  • its likely because everyone's staying at home and doing things like streaming a ton of content that's really stressing out the worn down and outdated infrastructure that so many companies have been able to abuse in monopolized areas.

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    If only the ISP's actually improved infrastructure for the last 15 years instead of pocketing the money and providing sub-par service for exorbitant prices, we wouldn't be in this mess.

    Darn it.

    Same here in Germany. It's catastrophic for me the last days

  • No difference here in Sweden but people don't care about corona they work. Like me I work in school and we have kids with corona so I will get it very soon I guess. Internet works like a charm though.