We need a killer with flugegeheimen
Just don't ask why - we just need killer wielding flugegeheimen
Just don't ask why - we just need killer wielding flugegeheimen
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
One day i will learn not to google weird words
Hey, it's not that bad. There are worse things on the internet.
Just don't google Blue Waffle.
And suddenly everyone googles "Blue Waffle."
Except me, because I have enough willpower to refrain from-
nevermind, I don't.
Eurotrip springs to mind.
I'd rather have a killer wielding a flammenwerfer
Doesn't the Pig already have a drill?
I...... I regret looking that up to find out what that was