I wouldn't be playing the game if I was as miserable as so many on the forum seem to be about it :D
Yeah, there's things that do irk me but the enjoyment I get from the game far outweighs the times I am irked by jerk survivors being toxic a-holes or killers who just sit and roast marshmallows when you get hooked. People need to stop taking this game like it's literally life or death like I used to and just enjoy it (or if you are getting super irked, just take a break)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I personally love this game, I have yet to have that feel of being forced to play and I hope I never have to experience it.
I love it so come at me Milhouse and Nelson!
I wouldn't be playing the game if I was as miserable as so many on the forum seem to be about it :D
Yeah, there's things that do irk me but the enjoyment I get from the game far outweighs the times I am irked by jerk survivors being toxic a-holes or killers who just sit and roast marshmallows when you get hooked. People need to stop taking this game like it's literally life or death like I used to and just enjoy it (or if you are getting super irked, just take a break)