Please Revert 3.6.1 Deathslinger Change

Hello BHVR,

In patch 3.6.1, you decreased the sensitivity cap for Deathslinger when aiming down the sights on consoles.

This was a BIG mistake. While aiming down sights, it is now impossible to keep up with Survivors who are moving across your screen.

It doesn't cripple him, but it was a completely unnecessary change. I have not seen a single person say the ads sensitivity was too high and most people agree the Killer needed a buff, not a nerf. And this, make no mistake, is undoubtedly a nerf.

Comments

  • Deathslinger flick back when?

  • He sucks I said it a week ago and I’ll say it now he’s D tier

  • Flicking was fun.

    Ever played Ashe in OW? Yeah. It's like that.

  • Wait they nerfed this killer? Lol

  • New old Freddy O-o

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    He sucks I said it a week ago and I’ll say it now he’s D tier

    You can still 4k any team with a D tier killer if you're good. Tiers are irrelevant personal fun is what matters.

  • Wait people flick instead of quick aim? Weird... I literally got this message in End Game Chat yeserday

    Survivor: Been playing a lot of him lately?

    Me: Yeah, I love him

    Survivor: Don't like aiming?

    Me: Naw, I just basically hit M2 and M1 at the same time.

    Survivor: I know, I never knew when to use dead hard.

    Me: Sorry, I think quick aiming is better

    Survivor: No problem, you were good.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1164132#Comment_1164132

    Quick aiming has its uses but some people react fast enough to your ADS to where flicking is necessary. The change makes it harder to counter these types of people and doesn't really do much except make "hard scoping" at max range slightly easier, which only really works against people who aren't paying attention in the first place.

    I mean, there is no reacting with Quick Aiming, either they get lucky and dodge, I am bad and miss the, or I hit them. Those are really the options. With quick aiming, they never know when I am going to fire, and its quick enough since I usually only use it between 5-12 meters, that they don't have enough time to react.

    As I said, I basically press M2 and M1 at the same time. Yeah, I miss some shots, but I am getting better with each game.

  • To be clear: this probably matters more on console than it does on PC, as Quick Aiming is probably easier on PC than console, I could see why it would be annoying if you are on console

  • Christ, it was already too slow on console, and they made it worse?

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1164119#Comment_1164119

    You can still 4k any team with a D tier killer if you're good. Tiers are irrelevant personal fun is what matters.

    *You can still 4k any team with a D tier killer if they're bad. Your skill as killer is irrelevant; how over-altruistic survivors are is what matters.

  • I like it way better now, its just much faster, feels less jarring when aiming (PC player)