Adept Deathslinger did not unlock
Got a Merciless with all four Iridescent emblems and no achievement
Guessing the Hotfix today broke something
Got a Merciless with all four Iridescent emblems and no achievement
Guessing the Hotfix today broke something
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ok silly question but are you sure you were running his perks and ONLY his perks?
Yes, Gear Head, Retribution and Dead Mans Switch
I had them all
I also just went for my Adept Billy (with his unique perks), got the double pip and no achievement
Sometimes achievements don't register, and not just adepts. I've had to do a handful multiple times.
It just pisses me off because I worked hard for both just to get nothing.
I feel you man, that sucks, I guess just report it and refrain from trying atm as its a bit of waste it seems :(