Your Top 5

So we've got a lot of survivors and killers now, so I was curious if anybody's top 5 has changed.

Mine:

Survivors: Meg, David, Laurie, Ash & Jeff

Killers: Deathslinger, Michael Myers, Pig, Legion & Clown

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Survivors : Nea, Feng, Kate, Dwight, David

    Killers : Huntress, Hillbilly, Myers, Demogorgon, Doctor

    Deathslinger can potentially replace one but I am not sure yet.

  • Regarding Survivors: is that with perks or just the survivors we use most regularly?

    Anyway, in orders with best first:

    Survivors I use because of their base perks:

    Claudette, David, Adam, Nancy and Bill.

    Killers I enjoy playing with and get more positive results:

    Clown, Pig, Trapper, Leatherface, Freddy.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    Regarding Survivors: is that with perks or just the survivors we use most regularly?

    Anyway, in orders with best first:

    Survivors I use because of their base perks:

    Claudette, David, Adam, Nancy and Bill.

    Killers I enjoy playing with and get more positive results:

    Clown, Pig, Trapper, Leatherface, Freddy.

    For survivors, I meant solely on a cosmetic basis. Although I do use a lot of perks from my top 5.

  • Survivors: kate, yui, zarina, meg, bill.

    Killers: trapper, deathslinger, legion, wraith, ghostface.

  • Are we talking tier lists or preferences?

  • Survivors: Quentin, Yui, Steve, Nea, Jeff

    Killers: Myers, Freddy, Hillbilly, Wraith, Doctor

  • Survivors:

    • Jane
    • Jeff
    • Dwight
    • Nea
    • Ace

    Killers:

    • Demogorgon
    • Oni
    • Pig
    • Huntress
    • Legion
  • Survivors: Yui, Bill, Adam, David, Nancy

    Will probably replace nancy with jake when I get him leveled

    Killers: Myers, Wraith, Trapper to play as but if its to play against then

    Pig, Ghostface at the start of that list

  • @Fibijean said:

    Are we talking tier lists or preferences?

    Itโ€™s just your personal preference of who you enjoy to play as.

    @AhoyWolf I am ashamed that I missed Jeff from my list. Just removed Tapp for that tatted introvert. ๐Ÿ’™

  • @TheLastGreatStar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1163380#Comment_1163380

    Itโ€™s just your personal preference of who you enjoy to play as.

    @AhoyWolf I am ashamed that I missed Jeff from my list. Just removed Tapp for that tatted introvert. ๐Ÿ’™

    Ah alright, I'll play then!

    My top five survivors are probably Feng, Meg, Nancy, Zarina and Kate. (I like playing female characters because it helps me with immersion.)

    My top five killers are Pig, Doctor, Plague, Trapper and Nurse. There are some others, like Deathslinger, than I might enjoy more if I gave them a try, but I haven't played enough of them to know for sure yet.

  • I'll join in too !

    My favourite survivors: Jake, Jane, David, Jeff, Kate

    My favourite killers: Trapper (stopped playing him recently due to gens tho :*v), Oni, Deathslinger (fell in love with that feller), Ghostface and Plague

  • Survivors: Kate, Dweet, Jane, Meg, Jeff

    Killers: Nurse, Legion, Wraith, Bubba, Hag

  • I don't have a Top 5

    Survivors- Kate, Feng, Nancy, Nea

    Killers- Spirit, Doc, Demo, Trapper

  • Survivors: David King, Jane, Meg, Nea, Dwight

    Killers: Huntress, Wraith, Shape, Doctor, Legion

  • @Witas said:

    I'll join in too !

    My favourite survivors: Jake, Jane, David, Jeff, Kate

    My favourite killers: Trapper (stopped playing him recently due to gens tho :*v), Oni, Deathslinger (fell in love with that feller), Ghostface and Plague

    Looking at both of your lists, I can see you have impeccable taste. Weโ€™d definitely get on well playing this game together. ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Survivors - Meg, Feng, Yui, Bill, Jake

    Killers - Pig, Deathslinger, Doctor, Nurse, Trapper

  • Survivors - Dweet, Dweet, Dweet, Dweet, and Dweet.

    Killers- Myers (my main), Clown, Wraith, Plague, and Doctor.

  • Survivors - Kate, Claudette, Baby Dweet, Jane, David

    Killers - Deathslinger, Billy, Demo, Oni, Doctor

  • My top 5 is Meg, Kate, Claudette, Feng and Nea.

    I only use Myers as killer, so 5 Michael Myers?

  • Survivors: Kate, Feng, Nea, Quentin, David

    Killers: Spirit, Pig, Nurse, Hag, Huntress