Buff Resilience
And by buff I mean just buffs for Tier 1 & 2, because Tier 1 isn't worth using and Tier 2 is meh.
Increase the numbers from 3/6/9% to 7/8/9% so it's worth using at lower Tiers.
And by buff I mean just buffs for Tier 1 & 2, because Tier 1 isn't worth using and Tier 2 is meh.
Increase the numbers from 3/6/9% to 7/8/9% so it's worth using at lower Tiers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I totally agree, I always found it strange how Resilience was so extremely weak at lower tiers.
Yea, good idea.
Ye i can get behind this.
Many old perks should get this treatment.