What killer on what map do you consider balanced?
I know there have been posts regarding what killer or what map people consider balanced. But I would really be interested in knowing what killer and what map combined people consider to be a balanced match up, so that the killer and survivors have a fair chance of winning in that match.
In the end, maps and the actual power level of a killer are the two variables of a matches balance. Of course there's also RNG but that should be disregarded here.
I know many people are unhappy with gen times, but I personally do believe that the right match up of balanced maps and strong killers make for quite balanced matches in this game, despite the fast gens. So I would love to know what map and killer people think is balanced.
Obviously this is only a shallow estimate of what people consider balanced. Different killer powers are differently well suited for certain maps. For example, Rotten Fields, considered to be one of the most unbalanced maps, is actually not that bad for Hillbilly. Similarly Huntress could be considered more powerful on maps like the Autoheaven maps than on maps like Lerys, even though Lerys is definitely more killer sided than the Autoheaven maps in general. So keep that in mind.
Personally, I would probably consider a killer like Doctor, Oni or maybe Hillbilly on the Badham maps, the swamp maps or the newly released Dead Dawg Saloon map quite balanced, with those killers being able to deal with the fast gen times. That's just a rough estimate though.
Comments
Assuming the survivors are all "Ok", on balanced maps I feel like most killers have a chance assuming the player is also "Ok". The only exceptions would be Clown, Bubba, Legion and Pig.
As for which maps I think are balanced, Autohaven and Macmillan maps are imo the best, with my personal favourite being Coal Tower, which is, In my opinion the best balanced map
Wreckers yard and Shelter woods are IMO two of the most balanced maps for almost any Killer.
Wreckers yard has a strong basement with gens being really close and some even being in dead zones. The survivors also have a lot to work with and you can have some long games of back and forth on that map if you don't overly commit.
Shelter Woods is simply really bland. The map is on the bigger size so gen protecting is harder but the survivors don't really have much to work with and there are a lot of dead zones.
Any killer on Hawkings
I agree on Coal Tower. Definitely one of the most balanced maps in the game for me as well. The others I think need a bit of tweaking, especially Bloodlodge, Azarov's Resting Place, Suffocation Pit and Ironworkks, but I can see why one would consider the maps of those realms balanced.
Basically only Nurse/spirit/billy/huntress on most maps (a few are still terrible like haddonfield) Other killers can come in and be somewhat more fair on the new map, Coal Tower, Autohaven isn't bad depending on how stuff spawns (if they get a god window its dumb) Shelter Woods.