Ultra Rare Perks why to purple changed?
Personally, these add-ons are nice for offerings and items but I couldn't find any information about it. There are perks that should be Ultra Rare such as self care, decisive strike (rip), leader etc. Seriously why are these benefits not pink?
As a general theory, the advantages go by the color sequence. Yellow, yellow (no changing) and green? Wouldn't it be normal for him to go in brown, yellow, green, purple and pink? I do not know what to say about this, but why does not this go theoretically, I could not find any information about it. Obviously, it would be nice if its advantages were pink in color after the last purple.
Comments
Why are perks even colored in the first place? It has no bearing on actual gameplay use.
Iron Will is green when maxed. That is not a weak perk.
I wasn't talking about it ... why are the advantages not in color order?
The rarities were originally changed to help make sure that you have a roughly equal chance of getting all of the perks, without some being significantly more rare than others. It's also got two other nice little benefits:
Thanks for your answer, yes, I can take a good look at these items, but I think it would be a little more colorful if it was really ultra rare advantages.
Good side:
Bad side:
I would be glad if you answer again.
That's like asking why characters like Bill are listed in the game as HARD when almost all his perks are the meta.
Doctor says HARD too. Lmao.
You asking for community based ratings? Self care would be green lol.
1 advantage from each character can only be pink. Sometimes it can be 2.
@Peanits as says, ultra rare perk is hard to find, but now in the blood network, all perks appear at all levels until they reach level 3. The only disadvantage advantage will increase from the desired bloodpoint 6000 to 7000.
You can exploit their appearance rate as well though. If you only got Decisive Strike as a teachable, you can see this ultra rare offering in every characters bloodweb easily.
And ultra rare are incredibly common. I have more trouble finding green items and add-ons.
This is a chance ... it can also affect the level of prestige, but I don't think this applies to the perk you are saying because regardless of color, perks will always appear every time you level up.
I would personally prefer that all perks had the exact same rarity. Then you can just find them alphabetically. At the very least there should be a sorting option.
Like this? If every advantage was really strong enough to be pink, maybe I could justify it. I think the advantages should be in the color sequence in the game, just as the wiki shows. Brown perks will require 3000 bloodpoints, pink perks will require 7000.
To be honest, having to memorize rarity of perks rather than being able to use simple alphabetical ordering is actually more of a pain in the ass in my opinion. I think all perks should just go yellow - green - purple.
It looks like that now. I know it's hard to get used to the changes. However, it is good to try to get used to it.
I personally think once the perk is maxed you should be able to customize the color. (So bringing back that awesome pink) or you could make it white or neon blue ect. Or i could make iron will a purple so i dont run 3 purples and a green (which really ticks off my ocd bhvr)
With the amount of perks currently it is annoying and hard to find your perks anyway. Imo add ultra rare perks again and add a "search" bar to the perks. The extra amount of BP ( 1k ) is so low that noone would notice it almost. Also it gives a better unique feeling to some perks, so most of the perks doenst feel that "same" anymore.
Why not organize them by function?
Exhaustion, stealth, aura, healing, utility, bleedout, etc.
There are no Ultra or brown perks anymore because there was a bug which meant that the brown perks
(and yellow perks?)wouldn't appear until you maxed out all other perks. (Or something like that).The Devs probably thought it'd be easier to change the perks to how they're ike now rather than finding the underlying bug.
I remember getting ultra rare DS,
SC, SB when I was only lvl 20 on Ace. But then again I had to max out my hillbilly to get Iron Grasp 2...Those actions are actions without color, so we don't have to put them in order.
I have never heard of such a problem with that. But I think I plan to give great feedback, I will combine the topics I have previously opened and will start this issue as a discussion. You will tell me what you think is missing.