What's your favorite outfit?

So, Dead By Daylight has quite a lot of cosmetics and with that said do any of you have any outfits that you favor? This goes for both Killers and Survivors. Now my favorite outfits are "The Bride" (Black) for the Nurse and "Lover Boy" for Ace Visconti.

Comments

  • I bought a couple of reasonably priced ones the other night with some shards I had.

    I got the all black hag which I thought looked pretty cool - bit like a spider.

    Also one of the dark clown outfits. His get up is much like a onesie so you only have to buy one item to change his whole gear. There is no point changing his weapon - its so small.

    Of the auric cell only ones I like the Ace gold smoking jacket.

  • -M'locker Dwight https://imgur.com/i1BFYrM
    -Daddy David (Camo pants, shirtless, battle mullet)
    -Booty Short Trap Daddy + Chuckles mask + Marked Bolo Machete
    -Pizza Dwight with extra Sauce (Pizza shirt, prestige pants+face)

  • Oh I also quite like tennis Meg but having seen her in the wild I wouldn't buy her. An all white outfit is easier to spot.

  • Lounging PizzaWhat! Dwight. 
  • Feng 
    Min's face mask. 
    lunar Phoenix Polo.
    Denim shorts with black leggings.

    Long straight black hair.
    Electro jacket.
    Denim shorts with grey leggings.

    Purple pigtails.
    Day off wrap.
    Denim shorts no leggings.
  • All non-official names

    Ace - This outfit is perfect for late night bars, where no one can see you
    Smug face
    MEOW shirt
    Sofa pants

    Meg - This outfit is perfect for parcour in the city
    Golden face
    Check out my gold chain tank top
    Sexy leg skirt

    Trapper - Because sexy legs ain't only for girls
    Daddy-O

    Hag - My heart is golden, my claws are sharpened
    Lettuce be friends

  • This has to be my favourite. Mix and match laundry day trapper.

  • I like the wraith wax outfit
  • Blue shorts for Meg + Corvids Blue Jersey or AngryPug Jersey + Bloody Face
  • The "#########, where is money?" Therapist.

    Doctor with
    the vest with purple tie, basic baseball bat and purple eyes.


  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    The "#########, where is money?" Therapist.

    Doctor with
    the vest with purple tie, basic baseball bat and purple eyes.

    Some pretty aggressive therapy if you ask me.

  • Candle wraith + legacy p3 he has a smile face on his toe.

  • Easy. Wild Asylum Mental Patient Doctor (Auric Cells only and it's very rare). I loved it from the moment the devs revealed it back in March.

  • I love the red suit for Doctor. :P And the baseball bat. Ready to break some skulls.
  • Donkey David! ♥

  • Wax Warlock Wraith head w/ Legacy body and weapon.

    Looks godlike and I love it.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Black jacket red undershirt with bloody pants or Golden robe Ace (clean shaven with mohawk and shades)
    Camo Joggin Meg (with red hair bun)
    Pizza Pajama Dwight (i mixed his pizza skully with the red stripe pajama set)
    All Black Sci-fi, Trapper face Feng
    Oh ######### im scared of clowns full outfit for ThickBoy Kenneth
    Exclusive shirt, blonde ponytail and bloody thighs for Thick Girl Kate
  • As soon as black trousers come out for Claudette...

    'Glorious Black Waves'
    'Glorious Violet Jacket'
    And black leggings/trousers.

    I want to look fancy, like I've come to negotiate with the Killer rather than run them around the Killer shack for 5 gens.
  • That feeling when it won't let you upload a picture