I really shouldn't get punished because of bad survivors

volfawott playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition at XboxClips.co

I literally didn't bring anything cheap into this match nor did I camp/tunnel.

I basically shouldn't have safety pipped or possibly even depiped because of it.


16-03-2020_03-10-53-nitm0vyx.png 20200316_032944.png


Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Don't forget it's not your job to kill. It's your job to entertain the survivors long enough for them to pop 4-5 gens before you can actually do anything significant and maybe they'll throw you a bone and make a mistake leading to a 1-2k game. To which the others will tbag out the exit doors and trash you in DMs

  • @Spectre13 said:

    Don't forget it's not your job to kill. It's your job to entertain the survivors long enough for them to pop 4-5 gens before you can actually do anything significant and maybe they'll throw you a bone and make a mistake leading to a 1-2k game. To which the others will tbag out the exit doors and trash you in DMs

    If you watch the clip there was literally nothing I could have done aside from just letting people go get the save.

    Which on my part isn't fun or interactive.

    Especially when you get to higher ranks I essentially have the force the game out to go longer so I can get my pips

  • @Volfawott said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1161005#Comment_1161005

    If you watch the clip there was literally nothing I could have done aside from just letting people go get the save.

    Which on my part isn't fun or interactive.

    Especially when you get to higher ranks I essentially have the force the game out to go longer so I can get my pips

    Maybe you shouldn't worry too much about pips and ranking up, it only hurts your experience anyway so I don't know why you'd prioritise it lol. But legion is probably the best killer next to wraith for ranking up.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1161016#Comment_1161016

    Maybe you shouldn't worry too much about pips and ranking up, it only hurts your experience anyway so I don't know why you'd prioritise it lol. But legion is probably the best killer next to wraith for ranking up.

    my main problem instead of rank doesn't mean anything because it's not really based on skill it's based on how much you could essentially tick a checklist.


    You literally could get punished for a dominating too hard.

    Because you didn't

    get 9 hooks

    Or win 23 chases


    As I said before if you watch the clip the survivors were potatoes killer shouldn't be punished for that. when you have situations like that of course your rank system is not going to mean anything.

    Same goes to Survivor you should not be punished because you went up against the killer who was bad and didn't get any hooks or even hits.


    Whether you rank up or not should be based on your skill not based on if you tick an arbitrary box. That is how you make rank actually relevant

  • No, you absolutely shouldn't. I get what they were going for, but the Emblem system is not well designed and I for one honestly can't wait to be rid of it.

  • The matchmaking is so poor that even killer is punished, lol.