I don't know if it would ever happen (personally I doubt it entirely). I've never seen anything about other game characters being in DBD, even if it's just a charm.
But one can hope, if they really want to do it than I wouldn't mind it at all, it would only feel out of place somewhat.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Andrew Lloyd Webber?
"The Composer". Knocks you off your feet with killer showtunes.
If you mean Webber from Don't Starve then I'm so down for that. I would even take him as a charm.
Webber from don't starve
Webber from don't starve
I think it's an amazing idea
Hell. Yes. I would love this.
Maybe if they collaborate with Klei lol
Yeah It would be cool
@PugGod
I don't think he'd be a Killer, since Webber isn't exactly known to be a murderer or anything.
But as a charm, that'd be cool.
When you said Webber I started thinking if Dokapon kingdom, wrong webber though.
Maybe a Survior?
But he might be invisible tho, make his fur more lighter?
Having brown or dark fur is really strong for stealth builds, so I don't know about that.
Also, all Survivors are human, so a humanoid creature as a Survivor would be quite odd.
You got a point, but a charm, that might happen
I don't know if it would ever happen (personally I doubt it entirely). I've never seen anything about other game characters being in DBD, even if it's just a charm.
But one can hope, if they really want to do it than I wouldn't mind it at all, it would only feel out of place somewhat.
You want 2D character in 3D game? Or maybe humanize him a little bit more so he doesn't look as Webber at all and doesn't fit game too?
Because all of the Killers are monsters /s
Mostly humanoid yeah. ๐