Helpppp

I don't really understand the "Fall fro. A great height while being chased 4 times"

What qualifies as a great height. I fell off a hill and that counted, so i thought the platforms on the Yamoka Estate counted. But i was wrong.... so can i get some help?

Comments

  • I think it must be higher than survivor height

  • Anything that would cause a stagger/cause Balanced Landing to activate.


    You should probably know that this one is bugged and so sometimes progress will not be recorded.

  • @SunderMun said:

    Anything that would cause a stagger/cause Balanced Landing to activate.

    You should probably know that this one is bugged and so sometimes progress will not be recorded.

    Everytime I fell, I made sure my BL proxed. Still didn't record.


    Also ty for letting me know it was bugged

  • I'd recommend doing it on haddonfield. Hills can be really jankey but the roofs work pretty well. You have to be in a chase the entire time as well. If the chase stops mid fall it won't count.