Can someone explain the arrows that appear in the upper left corner of the screen?
And symbols, I don't know what they mean.
And symbols, I don't know what they mean.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've got this too, likely a visual bug. I think it's from one of the tooltips in the loading screen.
Is it like a circle shaped arrow with a thunder symbol in it? I don't think it is a bug, it seems gameplay related.
You talking about the efficiency/expertise proficiency indicator? The one that displays whether or not the players items consumption rate is being decreased or increased. Like a rotated square (short diamond) with a lightning bolt in it.
This.
Anyone?
No clue, but i saw it to, ask this in one of the devs threads for better results
Maybe it's a pin indicator? They did say they added a high ping indicator so maybe that's it.
I know in Overwatch if you have bad connection it will show symbols similar to that one in the upper left corner.
I've seen this too. Was curious about it. Only started appearing with this patch.
It's supposed to tell you if your ping is good or bad I think
According to a streamer I saw it means you have a bad connection/high ping to the server your in.
that's a weird symbol for a ping indicator, i thought it was a symbol from tooltips about skill checks
Thanks everyone.