Rank reset preference.
Has anyone on the team ever thought of making it an option on whether you want to get reset back on tier or keep the old reset. I never minded going back to 10 from 1 and it gave me more to work towards now its just so bland im back at one that day and its just beginning to be unfun.
Comments
According to the Devs, this change was done because people who cannot play much would have been reset way more than people who can play more. So someone who cannot play that much DBD will not be able to achieve the same results like someone who plays a lot.
Yes, this was the reasoning. And yes, it is dumb, because in every game someone who plays less than others will have less results.
Personally I prefer old Rank Reset. Getting Reset from 1 to 5 is lame. And if you manage to get to 4 before Rank Reset, it is exactly 1 Rank you lose... Not really a reset in my opinion at this point.
Agreed it’s definitely not ideal to only go back five ranks. It seems that they only cater to the ones who aren’t as devoted to the game as people who play often. It’s getting stale for me on both sides
I stopped playing for awhile, got reset 3 times and am now a red rank player in brown ranks
its both a blessing and a curse
Its stale on both sides for me because im playing the best players all season and its old. Killer is what I play mostly so those of you who are similar will understand. I cant try new builds without getting rushed new killers? Forget about it