The problem that I have with teachable perks
1) They are forced upon you. If you don’t take one at level 30 you are forced to pick between two teachable perks at level 35, otherwise you don’t get access to ANY new perks or upgrades. There’s a lot of junk perks contaminating the bloodweb and I don’t like it
2) Special perks to specific characters should take precent over other characters’ perks in the bloodweb but they don’t. I literally just had to plunk down more than 600.000 bloodpoints just to upgrade one single base perk of Adam’s (autodidact). And it wasn’t even the one I was looking for! And it isn’t right that other characters have a better decisive strike than my Laurie Strode. #########?
Comments
I grab them all. Why restrict yourself to one build? And if I'm maining a character I'll have all their perks anyways once they're P3.
There's also the chance they'd buff a weak perk in the future. I could play with it instantly. Happened recently with saboteur.
I don’t restrict to one build, but there are also a few perks that I flat out don’t want in even ONE build, nevermind all of them. And I don’t think that there should ever be a case where a character has a better version of a perk than the original character that it is derived from.
The character whose perk it is should get a better version of it than is otherwise available. It their special thing others shouldn't be able to be as good at it.
Lotta bad ones I don't want to get. I grabbed every teachable I could when I had the game on PS4, and it made leveling characters miserable.
I pretty much started off with Cannibal so everyone had BBQ lol.
I can see this being an issue with newer killer characters. You don't get all the perks that work with their ability and have to patchwork together a build. Then those matches effect your overall opinion of the character.
If they reworked bloodwebs I would hope you'd at least have every tier 1 perk unlocked from the get-go once you unlock it.
Exactly! If these are teachable, then nobody should be able to “out-teach the teacher”!
The perk tier a person gains should be contingent upon the max tier the originating survivor has. If they still have a green perk then none of the others should be finding a purple in their bloodweb.
They're against character specific survivor buffs because it skews diversity towards one or two characters who have the strongest traits. It's like the Blendette issue. At that point you're picking classes instead of characters.
I’m not talking about a buff. Every character has the potential to gain any tier 3 purple perk they want, but only if the original survivor has it first. THAT is what I would have liked to have seen happen.
I'm tired today.
Yeah I'd be down with their personal perks being already upgraded. Not like it adds anything besides better cooldown times or range.