It would be very interesting to have a Demogorgon with petals on his head running around the Map. It would be a very funny skin, I would definitely buy it.
It bums me out that Leatherface and Freddy don’t get the cosmetics treatment that Ghost face got even though it was probably part of the deal made for them to be added. But if not, I’m sure there could be some awesome knife gloves and a Robert England type of head gear for ol’ Fred head and leatherface could get his multiple persona’s like the pretty woman outfit. And for original killers it would be awesome to see a deathslinger with robotic attachments like since his leg has that metal thing why not make a whole metal leg? Or maybe for Doctor give him a full plague doc outfit or a cool mummy type out fit for plague and for Huntress maybe a human skull instead of just animals since she’s killed tress passers in her domain before. Just spitting balling ideas out here, a lot of cool things could be added.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd rather have skins that fit the lore instead of memey skins.
It would be very interesting to have a Demogorgon with petals on his head running around the Map. It would be a very funny skin, I would definitely buy it.
YES! ABSOLUTELY!
SPRING DREAM COSTUME
Why aren't you all running?
I'd rather give him a Scoop Troop hat
It would be pretty funny seeing this around. XD
Please post these on this tread:
omg wow haha
I never even knew that I wanted this, but now I do.
Green body, with vines and leafs around it, flower yeallow head with petal skin....
And also a second power... SOLAR FLARE.... a light beam wich 1 hit any survivor...
OMFG yes get the license BHVR!!!!
Me want to be prety flowwer!!!