You know, despite being odd, this is the most positive thread I've seen today. No demands for survivor/killer nerfs or buffs, just AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. as all things should be.
You know, despite being odd, this is the most positive thread I've seen today. No demands for survivor/killer nerfs or buffs, just AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. as all things should be.
You know, despite being odd, this is the most positive thread I've seen today. No demands for survivor/killer nerfs or buffs, just AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. as all things should be.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
P O L L S
O
L
L
S
No ######### Sherlock. Can't figure out how to set voting options.
Thank you.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Bbbbbbbbbb lol
CCCCCCCCCCC
Dddddddddddd
You know, despite being odd, this is the most positive thread I've seen today. No demands for survivor/killer nerfs or buffs, just AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. as all things should be.
Agreed.
God damn it lol
Sometimes you just need a good AAAAAAAAAAAAA
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa