"Kill all 4 survivors by any means as the Doctor" -- Does a disconnect equal a death?

This one isn't too difficult (though keys make it a lot harder..) but if someone disconnects, does that equal a death? Or does that not count? Because it seems like it should.

Comments

  • I think of they disconnect that it still counts as a death. It is scored as so (called Quit Early or something as a scoring event for the sacrifice category I believe)


    But I has been awhile since I have researched this topic so take my word with a grain of salt lol

  • @KingFrost said:

    This one isn't too difficult (though keys make it a lot harder..) but if someone disconnects, does that equal a death? Or does that not count? Because it seems like it should.

    I think it counts, a previous Challenge also required you to get a 4k by any means, and by the time I went on to try it, two Survivors DCed and it still counted.

  • I Think It Counts as a Quitter Bonus That You Can See Post-Game But You Can Still Lose Pips When People Disconnect Like If All 4 people DC You Might Get Entity Displeased IDK If It Still Does That. You Should Ask @Peanits For Help On This.

  • It didn't count for the achievements so I wouldn't think it would count for the challenges, but they might be coded differently. I don't know if I've done any of them with disconnects yet.

  • Thanks for the answers! Got the challenge done without anyone disconnecting. Was going to use a Mori, but decided against it when the survivors looked nice (not bringing any toolboxes, keys, etc..) Might have to use one to get the Spirit challenge later, though.

  • Yes. I got the challenge with 3 dc's.

  • @PrettyFaceKate said:

    Yes. I got the challenge with 3 dc's.

    Seconding this, it even works with 4 dcs. I strolled up as Spirit against (what I assumed to be) a SWF, they all disconnected as soon as I started phasing, one after another.

  • It didn't count for the ''sacrifice all survivors in the basement'' tome challenge, so I doubt it does here.