I Did It Boys - All Killer Teachables
I did it my dudes. I finally got every killer teachable unlocked with all killers level 40+. I've got a survivor kitted out at 50 with most desirable perks as well. It only took almost 400 hours.
I remember my first match like it was a year and a half ago... Huntress in Lery's.
Comments
Whats your favourite loadouts with killer and survivor now that you have pretty much full perk freedom?
That's is my ultimate goal. Every perk in the game unlocked. Just curious, who was the last one you unlocked their perks for?
Congrats. I did it like...a month ago? Something like that...
Now I'm p3 and maxing out one by one. Started with trapper who is my main. Currently maxing kate. Don't know who will be next
hell... i got almost all survivors P3 (not new one for now) and same with killers (not a new one again... for now)
All teacheable perks unlocked (exept new survivor... i got killers tho) and aleast one of my survivors got ALL perks for survivors in game (for now it's Feng, but trying to slowly switch to Yui) and my favorit legion got all killer perks (not 3 lvl tho) ... IDK why legion tho - everyone keep saying they are weak, but i just having fun playing them
Last one was the Deathslinger. Before him, it was the Hag. I got Ruin off of the Shrine a long time ago and never bothered to level her up. I believe my first killer to 40 was Legion, followed by either Myers or Nurse.
Legion isn't weak at all, they're pretty strong right now in light of the Ruin change.
I don't have all perks unlocked on everyone yet, just the teachables are all unlocked to potentially grab. However, survivor I've only got Meg to max - the rest of my perks have been from Shrines. Here's the load-out for my survivor and favorite killers.
Meg: Sprint Burst, Adrenaline, Spine Chill, Kindred
Nurse: Barbecue and Chili, Discordance, NOED, Whispers
Legion: Ruin, Sloppy Butcher, Surveillance, Barbecue and Chili
Ghostface: Save the Best for Last, Pop Goes the Weasel, Whispers, -
Deathslinger: Barbecue and Chili, Discordance, A Nurse's Calling, Pop Goes the Weasel
Getting all teachables is easy. It's getting everyone to P3 first which is hard.
It's definitely not hard per se, just very time consuming. Something many people just wont ever achieve, be it not buying DLC or just not caring about some perks.
Uhh...Legion is tied with Clown for the worst killer in the game at the moment. I don't know how removing his only method of not having all 5 gens done in 4 minutes somehow made him stronger, but if ya make it work, good on ya.
In terms of perk combos I use:
Huntress: BBQ, Whispers, Nurses, Game delay perk
Huntress is imo the most powerful user of Nurses, besides perhaps nurse herself. You can get so many downs by chucking a hatchet at a person healing in a corner who doesn't think you see them. BBQ for BP and so you know where to go after a hook, and whispers is super important on Huntress for early and endgame. Early because it tells you where not to look for survivors, which saves a bunch of time on a killer who's quite slow, and endgame because people will play super immersed when they hear the lullaby, so it's nice to have a way to track location.
Oni: BBQ, Infectious Fright, Monitor and Abuse, Ruin
Infectious and Monitor are used so incredibly well on Oni, it's insane. The small TR out of chase allows you to get so many free hits, because his heartbeat is already super soft compared to other killers, so if you stay out of sight you can basically be 8m away before they even start running. Then in chase with Blood Fury up, it gives you a bigger TR to synergise with Infectious Fright, allowing you to see all nearby survivors and decide if you want to end your power and pick up the person you downed, or slug and go for the next.
Survivor: Dead Hard, Borrowed Time, Kindred, We're Gonna Live Forever
My usual BP generating survivor build. Play altruistic with unhooks to get WGLF stacks, with BT to help with safe unhooks. Kindred to determine if I should save or stay on gens, and Dead Hard because I'd argue that, if used correctly, it's the best exhaustion perk in the game.
Congrats! Currently working on this myself ๐