Title. What's his/her name?
SHUT UP YA FARKIN DUMB BIRD! I'M TRYNA WATCH THE BLOODY FOOTY!
I don't have a fitting name for the Bird right now, but I don't agree with Peanits that his name is Birdy McBirdface... That's just silly.
Why is Reginald not an option? I feel scammed
Peanits I need back up!
It's either Nibbles or Wilson. Every other option is wrong.
Lil' Brandine
This option "SHUT UP, YA STUPID BIRD!" made my day, thx for it :)
@MarksmanSpecal said:This option "SHUT UP, YA STUPID BIRD!" made my day, thx for it :)
@MarksmanSpecal said:
No problem; I'm glad to hear it!
@Plaquer said:Why is Reginald not an option? I feel scammed
@Plaquer said:
I just looked through two of the posts where people were talking about names for the bird and included the name suggestions that had upvotes. :p
I'd add Reginald if I could, but there doesn't appear to be a way to add voting options.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
SHUT UP YA FARKIN DUMB BIRD! I'M TRYNA WATCH THE BLOODY FOOTY!
I don't have a fitting name for the Bird right now, but I don't agree with Peanits that his name is Birdy McBirdface... That's just silly.
Why is Reginald not an option? I feel scammed
Peanits I need back up!
It's either Nibbles or Wilson. Every other option is wrong.
Lil' Brandine
This option "SHUT UP, YA STUPID BIRD!" made my day, thx for it :)
No problem; I'm glad to hear it!
I just looked through two of the posts where people were talking about names for the bird and included the name suggestions that had upvotes. :p
I'd add Reginald if I could, but there doesn't appear to be a way to add voting options.