Was the new map's chances bumped up or no?
I've played twelve matches today, four yesterday, and not once have I been able to get into the new map. Just corn field after corn field after junk yard. The new map offerings haven't been appearing on my bloodweb at all. I've seen a lot of Zarina players, though.
Comments
For me i find that it has somewhat bumped up i was able to play around 5 matches in a row of the new map before actually getting something else
I'm experiencing the same, it might be a bug. 28 games np new map 500k BP no map offering on my main account.
On my sister account 100k BP and 3 map offerings.
It may well be a bug @Peanits can you look into this? It's like the update didbt fully go through
I got it maybe three times out of about 15-20 matches.