Toxic?
Wait so pallet looping, and going to pallets is toxic now?
Wait so pallet looping, and going to pallets is toxic now?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Whatever happened to just playing the game?
Its so stupid how one tiny little thing makes people so mad.
I only consider the Tbagging at every pallet to be toxic, though it would be nice to get rid of looping, and actually have a horror game
Oh so thats why I never pip?
You're job is to survive. A killers job is to kill. I think players get so overwhelmed in their own salt they just blab whatever non-sense comes to their head at chat.