Do you have fun playing Deathslinger?

Because I do! I thought before that this maybe won't be my cup of tea or I will simply not enjoy it but I really love playing as him. Anyone else enjoying playing him? :3

P.S.: Good job devs! He is realy fun haha <3

Comments

  • Well, i (for my part) really enjoy playing him. Just hitting the shot when a Survivor stands behind a window to joink em.

    Pure satisfaction

  • It would be a lot more fun if I didn't get gen rushed most of the time. But, this is probably my fault lol

  • In general I enjoy him. Just some general stuff is a little bit frustrating like when the game denies you a window hit, because the survivor went a little bit too much to the left or right. Or when I feel like I get punished for a good distance shot, because it puts the survivor in a position to wiggle free and stun me.

    But besides that it feels well in general. The game is only kinda frustrating lately for different reasons.

  • He actually makes me wanna play killer, it can tend to get a little stressful but when I play him I’m just having fun shooting people at crazy spots lol

  • He fun. Atleast at ranks 8-10 without super tryhardy survivors (suprisingly)

    I might even P3 him

  • He is a lot of fun to play , however the only thing I dislike is how fast his chain breaks.