Are killers going to get brought up to par?
I don't wanna start a ######### fest between killer and survivor, and who needs what buffed/nerfed. I just wanna know if your going to level the playing field, because if not, it's honestly not worth investing anymore time or money into this game. This is the first dlc I haven't purchased because of balance issues. The majority has spoke, and the skill cap for killer is way higher than survivor, especially in low rank. The game has become very difficult and unenjoyable for ps4. I wanna have fun when I play. There's plenty of fun on the survivor side, but where is it for killer?
Comments
When they decide to do that, there will be no killers remaining in the game. It's a sad fact that survivors voices seem to be heard more than killers. I play both sides, and I hate how easy it is to play survivor, and when I play killer, it's more a farming event than actual winning. Trying to enjoy this game is getting harder every patch honestly.
I always described it as Assyemtrical skill levels.
Killers don't feel like a power role and it induces intense sweat. It's easy to m1 and loop. It's hard to juggle 4 people by yourself no matter what tools you got. Although I think it would be fair to say that current Freddy and Billy are built way more to handle the game in its current state.
What this game needs is to focus on reducing loops. Breakable walls can fix this in theory if they don't get skitterish with their amounts. Loops also need to do just because they're boring for both sides. No one goes "wow, gee golly. Intense match. I ran around the same object for 20 seconds knowing the killer couldn't do anything as 3 gens popped!"
The issues are many in order for this game to be fixed:
Survivors need more interactables besides pallets: Pallets just stop chases and there go the strongest anti-chase tool. There needs to be different tools on the map survivors can use for versatile tactics and to help facilitate more interesting chases. Pallets should still be there, just dilluted by other stuff on the map.
Blood Lust needs to actually be reworked to punish just mindlessly looping around an object. I don't know how they would do that reliable but blood lust does jack and ######### right now. I have never scored a hit because of blood lust and if I did I lost the match due to how long it takes to kick in.
End Game Collapses need to happen immedaitely as soon as gens are popped. Survivors can choose to finish gens or not. If they finish a gen while someone is down or hooked then they bought that scenario on themselves. Everyone can see the status of all survivors in the corner, they have all the control and info they need to avoid this. They don't need the leanience of the timer only starting when the gates are opened and their exit is assured.
Ranking reworked to not punish killers for relying on end game or 3 gens tactics. There's been loads of times I got loads of hooks or good chases and pressure but 3 gens got popped so Entity Displeased.
Schrodinger's killer.
They're simultaneously op and weaksauce as the skill increases.