Nea and feng min cosmetics

why aren’t the nea and feng cosmetics in the game yet? I’m on xbox there’s only meg , ace and Dwight that have new cosmetics. I thought there was supposed to be more?

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • Personally, I'm looking forward to the English Rose David King shell suit! Where's the Hype on that!?!?!?

  • I need that checkered skirt for Nea now...

  • Dwight, Meg, Ace and Jake got new cosmetics for survivor side for now.

  • There has been a trend of cosmetics being released weekly since 2.0.0 launched.

    Week 1: Meg - Game Set Match
    Week 2: Jake - Western Wrangler
    Week 3: Ace - Smoking Jacket
    Week 4: Hillbilly - Bloodthirsty Mechanic
    Week 5: Dwight - Wine N Dine, Meg - Athletics Active, Ace - Loveable Rogue
    Week 6: Trapper - Ironworks, Hag - Chemosynthesis

    My personal guess for Week 7 is David's Rowdy Boy outfit.

    Then in Week 8, Claudette's Elegant Flower, Nea's Stockholm Syndrome and Feng's Engineer Class.

  • Feng min's new outfit is dope. Cannot wait for it. I hope they release her bunny outfit also this year. We have been waiting far too long 😥
  • Where did you find this? Any twitter I need to follow?

  • @Shadoureon said:

    Where did you find this? Any twitter I need to follow?

    They're in the game files.