A little ideas for Chains of hate

What if the Deathslinger´s missed shot could break pallets or even grab survs when the spear is coming back.

What if the crows on the new map changed to vultures? A wooden hatch instead of the old one? A little bit of animation for the new exit gates, don´t get me wrong it looks amazing, but there a lot of meters and valves, what if they did a lil animations?

Comments

  • For the map changes: Seems like good ideas maybe for future chapters, but I think it will be a while before we see that.

    For Deaths linger changes, I do agree on these, but I don't see how the spear coming back would be any help not a bad idea though, and breaking pallets I agree he really could use a buff and a bit of something more to give pressure because at this point he might be worse than clown who isn't good.

  • @Dabihwow said:

    For the map changes: Seems like good ideas maybe for future chapters, but I think it will be a while before we see that.

    For Deaths linger changes, I do agree on these, but I don't see how the spear coming back would be any help not a bad idea though, and breaking pallets I agree he really could use a buff and a bit of something more to give pressure because at this point he might be worse than clown who isn't good.

    Also chained survs skate like pro skaters and the range of chain is shorter than my pp XD

  • @DingHurf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1151697#Comment_1151697

    Also chained survs skate like pro skaters and the range of chain is shorter than my pp XD

    lol

  • @DingHurf said:

    What if the Deathslinger´s missed shot could break pallets or even grab survs when the spear is coming back.

    What if the crows on the new map changed to vultures? A wooden hatch instead of the old one? A little bit of animation for the new exit gates, don´t get me wrong it looks amazing, but there a lot of meters and valves, what if they did a lil animations?

    Unfortunately, the developers are unlikely to pay attention to such trifles. If they are the third year in a row to don`t fix such trivial animations (which are publicly visible) such as breaking a pallet for killers from the 1st person, animation of Memento Mori Michael, the missing bottle of the Clown and much more...

  • I can see this being an add-on for the Deathslinger. Right now the Deathslingers add-ons are clown levels of boring and uninteresting.