Remember ruin?

I wonder what it's usage stats are now.

I wonder when we're going to get an in depth statistic release that is easy to understand


I wonder if we're just going to be forced to collect our own stats to prove our arguments

Comments

  • Well I see maybe 1 game in the entire week with Ruin. I never use Ruin cuz a totem cant work for my opinion as a "late game perk".

  • They really need to fix totems. They are way to easy to find and break. But yet, the survs can now break hooks in seconds. Hahahah, what a joke dude. Survivors trump killers yet again. Yayyyyy. -_-

  • Well it's barely been two and half months yet. Compared with the length of time old ruin was up, that's not very much.

    I'm sure data has been gathered thus far. But is it representative? Maybe. But I wouldn't find it odd if they'd wanna run collections in the background for longer than ten weeks. And maybe test a few things out BTS before making public statements.

    Given our track record of nuanced understanding and conversation in this community.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I've seen Ruin 3 times in the past week.

    One of them was a Demogorgon. He made good use of it but it was ultimately cleansed in about 3 minutes (after 2 gens already popped). Another was Ghost Face. It got cleansed in under 30~40 seconds. The other was a Billy. It got cleansed in under a minute.

    Ah yes, the vision of the developers wanting it to last all game/run till late-game sure is working /s

  • I don't use Ruin anymore aside from the Surveillance/Ruin meme build. It's a late game perk that never makes it to late game.