Ironwill
Why was it nerfed? I have been using this perk for so long. Now its not fully silencing the grunts of pain its just lowering them is this a bug? Or a nerf? I have it on level 3
Why was it nerfed? I have been using this perk for so long. Now its not fully silencing the grunts of pain its just lowering them is this a bug? Or a nerf? I have it on level 3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ohh ok i feel dumb i forgot that perk existed
Psychilogical Recover... 6 months... Discombobulated
*Just a joke thought, not trying to insult*
I just played a match without Iron Will and I did not make any grunts while being injured. I think it might be bugged.