I Wish for new Mori animations in the Store
As simple as that. I wish one could buy in the store new Mori animations, with iridescent shards hopefully. So you could equip your favorite and use it to finish those pesky survivors.
As simple as that. I wish one could buy in the store new Mori animations, with iridescent shards hopefully. So you could equip your favorite and use it to finish those pesky survivors.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love this idea, seen it a few times before, it would take A LOT of work for this to happen, and salty mori’d survivors would probably give you crap for using the original mori’s
@KillerRaccoon May God have mercy on your soul haha (may I ask how much you've already spent?)
I bought all the killers/survivors, but I have been cheaping out with cosmetics myself.