NOED+Deathslinger = Game Over

I just watched a playthrough of Deathslinger get the 3 remaining survivors in about 60 seconds. Don't know if I'd call it OP, but that's a dangerous combination.

Comments

  • NoeD is always a dangerous perk yo.

    But uhhhh do some totems and gg ez.

  • Run Detective's and do totems I guess.

  • Psh just jump to the side like you do with Billy, the most powerful and balanced killer in the game.

    A negative F minus killer like Deathslinger should be cake. Those survivors were potatoes.

  • I've been running it and I down one person and then they find and break the totem that was lit within like 40 seconds and then come save the guy lol. It's as dangerous as it is on any killer if you don't break the things.

    Though since he can pull you in for a m1 that counts from range he is a bit stronger with it than most killers. I hope that doesn't change though, grabbing cocky taunting survivors off the gate is one of the most rewardings things I've ever had in DBD.

  • been running it, its super effective because he lacks map pressure and slowdown on his kit.

    he can capture people on the exits and chain hits easily if you pair it with STBF. its also great that survivors aren't as cocky against him on exits because his terror radius is deceptively tiny and he can harpoon you back into the match if you stay on the exit.