Skins for Quentin ?
Will you add skins for Quentin?
Thank you.
Will you add skins for Quentin?
Thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rather not.
They cant add skins for Quentin, not until they get the full license
They have a license for 2 skins only? (base and blood)
A heartbreaking current reality for all the licensed killer/survivors.
Not to be off topic, but I wonder if any further licensed properties will come with a larger set now that cosmetics have become more prominent.
Quentin Smith should have his speedo outfit from A Nightmare On Elm Street 2010.
it was something that he "used" in his movie so why he doesn't have it?
@BraveClem Haha that would be quite something and it was part of a horror scene. Googled it and Reddit apparently agrees
https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/8rd50a/we_need_this_outfit_for_quentin/
That would be amazing! I love playing Quinten
I hope there will be one ...
They need to get another license thing from licensing things. I think.
Maybe there is no need a license for a mask only? (like meg)
would love for him to get some attention!