Hangman's Trick patch notes mistake?

Hangman's Trick: Reduce the Perk range to 2, 4 and 6 meters.

It doesn't say what HT was changed from LIVE. It only says what I'm assuming is a change from the PTB. Wouldn't it just make more sense to state "Hangman's Trick does exactly this now"? People that didn't follow the PTB will be confused, as I am slightly.

Comments

  • Well I'm moderately confused. ;)


    Yeah, the patch notes were incredibly hard to follow. I gave up.

  • Now whenever a hook breaks, instead of being broken for 10/20/30 seconds, it will be broken for 2/4/6 meters. /s

  • @TAG said:

    Now whenever a hook breaks, instead of being broken for 10/20/30 seconds, it will be broken for 2/4/6 meters. /s

    I'm dying.

  • @TAG said:

    Now whenever a hook breaks, instead of being broken for 10/20/30 seconds, it will be broken for 2/4/6 meters. /s

    How many seconds is a meter? If I play a killer with a 4.6m/s movement, does it mean it breaks the hook for around half a second, a second, and a second and a half respectively? Makes no sense to make it take longer at level 3 to repair!

  • Its not about repair its about aura reading they reduced it now when u pick up a survivor any survivor tbat is withen 2/4/6 meters of a hook their aura will be shown to the killer