Gearhead nerfed?

I don't really understand why they nerfed it

It was easily his best perk and i just thought this nerf was uncalled for

Comments

  • Yes, its really ######### dumb, I hope they revert it back in the hotfix or something because I really cant understand the reasoning the devs had behind nerfing it.

    I mean, I kinda get it, it had no "counterplay", but even then, why reduce the timer?

  • What's the nerf? I'm at work rn

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    What's the nerf? I'm at work rn

    They reduced the timer from 35/40/45 to 20/25/30

  • There really isn't a need for it to be a long timer. You use the perk to know where to go next, that's about it.

  • And the gens auras aren't revealed if you hit greats anymore

  • I dont see this after reading the patch notes. Can someone show me where this is stated?

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    Yes, its really ######### dumb, I hope they revert it back in the hotfix or something because I really cant understand the reasoning the devs had behind nerfing it.

    I mean, I kinda get it, it had no "counterplay", but even then, why reduce the timer?

    I think if you let go of the gen right after hitting the check the aura would immediately stop, so it did have counterplay already iirc.

  • @Arxaion said:

    There really isn't a need for it to be a long timer. You use the perk to know where to go next, that's about it.

    You got an explanation for them removing greats from the proc then? The whole point of the perk was that Caleb has an ear for repairs, he should ######### hear greats too.