Not a bad first Deathslinger game
4k Devour Hope? I'll take it. ๐
4k Devour Hope? I'll take it. ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lol dont let this fool you when you go against a swf or a decent meta build team.
We love when Devour Hope doesn't get cleansed.
I'm excited to give this guy a try but it won't be until the weekend now. Have fun!
Devour Hope on him is absolutely gangbusters, and with his new perk, it seems like people are afraid to bust totems again. It's absolutely wonderful, real talk.
My first game was bronze nothing bronze bronze.
I have to play with adept perks until I get it because that's how I do every new killer, but my teams lately since matchmaking changed haven't been sitting ducks.
I'll figure it out.
In my first Deathslinger game, things went well for me. We were sent to Rotten Fields, so the survivors had nowhere to take cover!
But... "Deathslinger is unplayable on console REEEEEEEEE"