What do you think about destructible walls?
How do you feel about this new gimmick?
Can you really put pressure on survivors with this gimmick? 🤔
How do you feel about this new gimmick?
Can you really put pressure on survivors with this gimmick? 🤔
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it is something from what survivors and killers can benefit on the same scale, with 1 exception: The devs could use them to take down the god loops.
Perosnally I don't think that they will be a great advantage besides the named god loops because I can bet, that it will take a few seconds to break a wall and the killer will lose sight to his victim, because he will look at the wall while he breaking him.
So TL:DR It is a nice gimmick that only has advantages if a survivor runs to a god loop.
It takes the same amount of time as it takes to break a pallet.. So if they just break them as they walk by, its no big deal for killers.
Thanks for making this clear. Still the los of sight is unavoidable I think.
Btw. - I would like to see the animations for breaking a wall. Must be looking terrible fast then :).
If this mechanic got added to all the maps, I believe that brutal strength would be a lot more powerful.
I like them. I hate walking around a building and not being able to find a way in.
At least we can break these before a chase. At god loops I think it will help but other chases it sounds like just another thing waste time breaking. While your in animation they can get to another jungle gym.
I am looking forward to potential jump scares with the stealth killers. Hear them working on a gen as Mikey at EW1. Then bust through the wall like "I'm the juggernaut b#@$%!"