Yo devs why didn’t deathslinger get any changes?

I’m not seeing anything in the patch notes and he was kinda weak in the ptb so what’s going on? Sabo changes went live even tho it IS very strong but hang mans trick didn’t ? What a complete joke smh

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Gearhead got nerfed as well. Clearly Gearhead was the best perk in the game and absolutely broken. /s

  • Hey remember how those white knights said those sabo changes were ridiculous and there was no way it wouldn't get changed before release?

    Well colour me surprised, it didn't get changed.

  • I had high hopes with what the turnout was looking like.

    Man, really shot those down with the unwarranted nerfs.


    Edit: Literally everyone was happy with the PTB except for the excessively fast sabotage times. Survivors liked the killer, killers liked the killer, everyone liked the map. Give or take a few stragglers.

  • @Mc_Harty said:

    Hey remember how those white knights said those sabo changes were ridiculous and there was no way it wouldn't get changed before release?

    Well colour me surprised, it didn't get changed.

    It shows that the devs don’t care for killers smh so frustrating

  • Well, time to start eating my pants. Deathslinger barely got changed and sabo went live. Well, at least I hope it isnt a complete pain in the ass to go against.

  • Not like this wasn't expected. Still, I had hope that feeback will reach them this time, pity.

  • @Kebek said:

    Not like this wasn't expected. Still, I had hope that feeback will reach them this time, pity.

    Same but at this point you can tell the devs are survivor sided

  • all those insufferable survivor mains that are going to think they're are amazing at this game... when it is being altered for them to bully

  • Because they feel he is fine, and we cant say anything about it really, but you are a fearful dont get him just yet.

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    Because they feel he is fine, and we cant say anything about it really, but you are a fearful dont get him just yet.

    I get all killers even the bad ones

  • I was exceptting a nerf :D

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    Well, time to start eating my pants. Deathslinger barely got changed and sabo went live. Well, at least I hope it isnt a complete pain in the ass to go against.

    image.png


  • @Todgeweiht said:

    Well, time to start eating my pants. Deathslinger barely got changed and sabo went live. Well, at least I hope it isnt a complete pain in the ass to go against.

    Twitch name please. I would like to see this.

  • I knew this was gonna happen. No changes at all. That's what I get for being excited for this. Oh well.

  • @Boosted_Dwight said:

    I knew this was gonna happen. No changes at all. That's what I get for being excited for this. Oh well.

    BHVR: Sorry we forgot to add this

    Proceeds to add fully auto harpoon with 5 shots

  • Wow they nerfed gear head L I was gonna buy him just for that perk I guess not

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1148873#Comment_1148873

    BHVR: Sorry we forgot to add this

    Proceeds to add fully auto harpoon with 5 shots

    Also BHVR: Every shot insta downs survivors and mangles them.

  • Sabo did get changed, there's a cool down on it and its 2.5 seconds. In the ptb, there was no cool down and it was 2 seconds. And desthslinger got a minor nerf on his cool down. It's like after the legion comes out of frenzy.

  • @Boosted_Dwight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1148879#Comment_1148879

    Also BHVR: Every shot insta downs survivors and mangles them.

    BHVR: we also reworked his UR add-on that originally exposed survivors to where now the harpoon justs kills them

    Hope you enjoy our buff to Gunslin- I mean Deathslinger

  • @Boosted_Dwight said:

    I knew this was gonna happen. No changes at all. That's what I get for being excited for this. Oh well.

    You know the devs are wrong when even a trusted doesn't approve.

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1148873#Comment_1148873

    You know the devs are wrong when even a trusted doesn't approve.

    I knew this comment was coming from a mile away. 😅

    Still though, I'm not very happy with his current state but we'll see how he turns out. :P