Sugar, not salt! :)

I want to make DbD a better place for everyone and a more comfortable place! So, anyone here that has replied to my thread... I will send you a message to your profile about how much I appreciate you for being apart of this amazing community! I know this is kinda off topic but I really wanna show my ever ending love to the community so just reply to this thread and you'll get a nice encouraging message in your profile inbox! <3

Comments

  • I don't know you, but I like you.
    Thanks for trying to bring some kindness to the community <3 (I don't actually need a profile message, just wanted to say you're pretty darn swell)

  • RuneStarr said:

    I don't know you, but I like you.
    Thanks for trying to bring some kindness to the community <3 (I don't actually need a profile message, just wanted to say you're pretty darn swell)

    Thanks, I appreciate that! You sure you don't want a profile message? :)
  • There needs to be more people like you <3

  • I could give you a hug my friend ❤

  • Please tell me you are not one of those people with a "free hugs" cardboard while wearing a facehugger t-shirt.
  • Tsulan said:
    Please tell me you are not one of those people with a "free hugs" cardboard while wearing a facehugger t-shirt.
    Maybe... lol. Facehuggers are scare me, I got jumped scared by them a lot.
  • @Tsulan said:
    Please tell me you are not one of those people with a "free hugs" cardboard while wearing a facehugger t-shirt.

    We need a killer like that

  • @Tsulan said:
    Please tell me you are not one of those people with a "free hugs" cardboard while wearing a facehugger t-shirt.

    No, that was me.

  • I don't really comment that much on the posts unless it's a salty post i I love commenting on them.
  • Thank you for being the only positive person in this community of new, constantly salty members :(
  • Thanks for being a shiny ray of sunshine @Nickenzie :)

  • appreciate the positivity in this community for once! kudos!

  • IT will take time, but eventually the community will get to the better place we all want it to be. Think of it this way, the game and community are still really young and growing like a child. There's be moments of laughter and pure tempter tantrums. But eventually it'll all get to that point of being mostly ok.

  • Sugar not salt?
    But what if you've got diabetes?

    thisisnotadiabetesjokeandimnottryingtoharrasanypartofthecommunityandbtwcongratstoyoubeingabletoreadthisstupidtextbuthowfarwillyougobeforeyoustopreadingwelliguessnowbecauseimtoolazytowriteanylongerhereyougomateyoudeservetogetaprizeforreadingthroughthiswholewalloftextgoodluckhavefunoutthereinthefog!

  • powerbats said:

    IT will take time, but eventually the community will get to the better place we all want it to be. Think of it this way, the game and community are still really young and growing like a child. There's be moments of laughter and pure tempter tantrums. But eventually it'll all get to that point of being mostly ok.

    I think the community is like this currently because we aren't accepting. For example: Let's say a survivor gets tunneled and camped, later he gets sacrificed, then gets upset to make a thread saying "Camping is stupid". Instead the survivor should have accepted his loss and move on, can't win every game anyways.
  • You honestly help make these forums a better place. The community needs more people like you, man. Thanks for being so positive! :chuffed:

  • @Skorpanio said:
    Sugar not salt?
    But what if you've got diabetes?

    thisisnotadiabetesjokeandimnottryingtoharrasanypartofthecommunityandbtwcongratstoyoubeingabletoreadthisstupidtextbuthowfarwillyougobeforeyoustopreadingwelliguessnowbecauseimtoolazytowriteanylongerhereyougomateyoudeservetogetaprizeforreadingthroughthiswholewalloftextgoodluckhavefunoutthereinthefog!

    I want my prize

  • @not_Queen said:
    Thanks for being a shiny ray of sunshine @Nickenzie :)

    New killer confirmed? burns survivors with hot sun rays? 8-)

  • I guess you're a pretty cool person. You have some good balance ideas. I don't think I've ever seen you not be nice to anyone on here.

  • Why not both?  Ever had glazed bacon? mmmmmm
  • I guess you're a pretty cool person. You have some good balance ideas. I don't think I've ever seen you not be nice to anyone on here.

    Sometimes my balance ideas are bad and people do call me out on that which is definitely okay! However I do improve my balance ideas and make them better tho!

    Here's my first "Buff Doctor" thread, it's kinda bad so try not to spam the LOL button! <3
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/11192/doctor-rework#latest

    Now here's my improved "Buff Doctor" thread, this is a lot better from the previous one above! :+1:
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/12552/doctor-buffs#latest

    The only time I would get upset directly towards someone is if they are being a d*** to me just like everyone else if your mean to them. If I am in a argument... I don't sit there and argue, I just ignore them. Haters gonna hate! :p
  • @Nickenzie said:

    Here's my first "Buff Doctor" thread, it's kinda bad so try not to spam the LOL button! <3
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/11192/doctor-rework#latest

    Now here's my improved "Buff Doctor" thread, this is a lot better from the previous one above! :+1:
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/12552/doctor-buffs#latest

    Yes buff doctor!