Are dlc's going on sale when death slinger is released?
Right now the game is on sale but dlc's are the same price. I wanted to know because i'm just short of being able to buy the dlc I want which is cursed legacy.
Right now the game is on sale but dlc's are the same price. I wanted to know because i'm just short of being able to buy the dlc I want which is cursed legacy.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They go on sale frequently. Once every season iirc. Halloween definitely saw a sale. December. Summer sales are a thing. It's almost Spring so Spring sale? That's assuming you live in the upper hemisphere and it's not turning into Autumn.
I live in Australia so I don't know if the dlc will go on sale or not. But I have noticed that when new killers get released the other dlc's normally go on sale. But the game is the only thing on sale right now. So i'm hoping that when death slinger drops i can get the Oni and Yui
No, they just go on sale when there is a big steam sale