Ds

Is it actually op? Last time i have been hit by ds was 2 days ago even though I play killer like 24/7 cause i dont tunnel. Ds in a locker is op i agree but normally its really not. Its not 60 seconds of invincibility you can easily just slug them and if they have unbreakable you still wasted there time. Whats the big deal about ds in the early or mid game tho? Its just a 5 second stun

Comments

  • It’s not “op” but more “I can do whatever for 60 seconds.” there’s ways to counter ds except for when a survivor jumps in a locker. i’ll usually eat the ds early game so I don’t have to worry about later on plus knowing I can go after something without getting robbed feels so nice.

  • DS needs deactivation condtions.

    It can be abused by survivors.

    This is not hard to understand for anyone who has played killer against sweaty survivors.

  • I just had a game where a wraith tunneled everyone off the hook. He only unstealthed at the end of the unhook so BT wouldnt proc.

    When asked why he tunneled everyone (I'd understand if someone was toxic or even if there was an Object) he merely said "no DS = ez tunnel".

    Killers like this is why DS is so prevalent...

  • Not OP, but it can easily be abused.

    It can be either a great tool to combat tunneling or an unfair way of punishing the killer for doing too well.

  • It's not game breaking by but its a huge momentum killer and most red ranks will try to make full use of their DS rather than just leave it. Also during EGC it's a free win many times.

    Worst is an SWF where everyone knows who has DS.

    Tunneling definitely an issue, just want it changed in a few ways. They can change NOED in exchange for all I care.