Why does the game keep the item you escaped with active?
This is something that bothers me. If you escape with an item, the game keeps it equipped. It's freaking annoying and just got me killed. I escaped with a key, which I never use, but it stayed active and the killer brought a mori specifically for me.
This is especially annoying since I rarely play survivor and all killer items are lost, so I don't think to check my loadout.
Comments
Seems like an ez solution...check your loadout.
It would be weirder and more annoying that your item just gets auto unequiped.
And my god this reasoning, "I had a key in my hand so a killer mori'd me so the item I kept from the previous match got me killed so this entire thing needs to be changed"
The lobbies take so goddamnd long to load that i forget. It's always irritated me, but I can usually catch it on the lobby, not so much with a key. Since literally everything except perks get auto unequipped, it would be nice to at least have a little icon that shows what you have equipped.
That's untrue. Survivors + Killer's add-ons also stay equipped (if you have enough of them)
Except for Trapper -_-
wait, trolling? The item you have shows right above your perks
Wait, really?
Yeah, its buggy with him. His Add Ons get auto-unequipped after every game.
Yes XD
If the lobbies take so goddamn long, you have plenty of time to triple check your loadout. Or are you used to plan your loadout first when the minute counter starts to tick? "I forget" is really not a reason for a change request
Huh...Okay so then i shall rearrange my previous statement.
"That's untrue. Survivors + Killer's add-ons (except Trapper because the entity said so) also stay equipped (if you have enough of them)"