Prove Thyself, Is it fair?

Rank 1 killer and survior main here :)

just wondered about this perk might be too strong.

When ever I encounter it as a killer its jused by a 3-4 man squad.

Coordinated teams can gen rush extremely well with this perk.

On Solo survivor its a bad perk compared to its value in an SWF environment.

So should it be changed to be a perk that benefits both sides equally?

And if yes how could you change it?

As killer I really dislike the usage of this perk. It feels like survivors WANT an m1 simulator. No skill involved, no killer interaction whatsoever.

What do you guys think?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @RayrafLPP said:

    Rank 1 killer and survior main here :)

    just wondered about this perk might be too strong.

    When ever I encounter it as a killer its jused by a 3-4 man squad.

    Coordinated teams can gen rush extremely well with this perk.

    On Solo survivor its a bad perk compared to its value in an SWF environment.

    So should it be changed to be a perk that benefits both sides equally?

    And if yes how could you change it?

    As killer I really dislike the usage of this perk. It feels like survivors WANT an m1 simulator. No skill involved, no killer interaction whatsoever.

    What do you guys think?

    I believe it shaves off like 4 seconds when working with somebody else. I don't really think it's problematic.

  • @deadbyhitbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/135586/prove-thyself-is-it-fair

    I believe it shaves off like 4 seconds when working with somebody else. I don't really think it's problematic.

    Yeah, it's only about 4 seconds with two people on the generator. If there are three people on the generator, it's about a 5.5 second difference, and if there are four people it's about 6.6 seconds.

  • Consider this post to be a LOL (without the LOL vote button).

    Also, not op.

  • If it´s becoming a big issue for ya lately, run Discordance, eventually suvivors might catch on to ya using it and probably won´t want to work together.

  • I always think that if people really think Survivors can "Gen Rush" with that Perk, they dont understand what Prove Thyself actually does.

  • Prove Thyself is good perk and that does its job. Does it have counterplay? Yes of course it does. (Try Discordance and Pop).

    Especially with the toolbox changes coming tomorrow, I doubt it’s an issue. Perks that encourage coordination and teamwork are healthy for the game as a whole.