Corrupt Intervention is useless sometimes

I just had a killer game where I spawned in the middle of the map, the 3 furthest gens where in complete opposite places on the map, which made the perk weaker. It didn't help me to have a really shorter area to patrol. The perk should block the 3 closest gens to each other (like a killer's deja-vu). What do you guys think?

Comments

  • It seems like a nice qol buff to it, but honestly it's purpose isn't to guarantee a 3 gen, it's to force survivors to come closer to you or wait out 2 minutes. Regardless of if the perk is make weaker because of an unlucky spawn or not, it still does its purpose.

  • Not that I am a big fan of the current Corrupt Intervention, but wouldn't blocking the three closest gens just make you have to waste more time patrolling the remaining gens?

  • @TAG said:

    Not that I am a big fan of the current Corrupt Intervention, but wouldn't blocking the three closest gens just make you have to waste more time patrolling the remaining gens?

    I think that blocking the 3 closest gens would make a 3 gen strategy easier for killers like trapper and hag. But yeah, you could be right.....

  • It's not really a perk I would put that much hope into.