I feel like I am in another game.
With the new killer/trailer, did I just teleport to red dead redemption? o.O it sure feels like it.
With the new killer/trailer, did I just teleport to red dead redemption? o.O it sure feels like it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't worry - When they use a wiggle macro to completely negate your power, you'll know what game you're playing @_@
Your name always wants me to post racoon gifs, stop been cute! :)
Raccoon has escaped the trial.
this needs to happen or i riot! lol
@Raccoon
Needs more racoon
we do, we need a racoon thread
This is now a thread about Racoons
Can't the anti-cheat system be coded to detect macros? Or even putting a limit to input speeds?