I tried and my conclusion is. I dont like the oni.
Hes's fun to go against. But i've tried different peoples advice and everything and i cant get the hang of him. So i give up on him.
Hes's fun to go against. But i've tried different peoples advice and everything and i cant get the hang of him. So i give up on him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ok 👍
That's ok. You don't have to like every character in the game
I'm glad you gave him a shot
np, not every killer is for everyone, it would be lame if it was
Different flavors for different people. You tried and before forming an opinion. Congratulations! You've went to a process 90% of the posters of this board don't.
I love the idea of oni and I want to main him, but I'm on console and his demon dash and strike is so ungodly non controller friendly. Makes him so easy to juke
I've had that problem myself with both Oni and Billy. Not every Killer can click with a player, sadly.
Are you a ps4 gamer? I've heard that in ps4 he is very hard to control.
Xbox
Yeah I try to give all the killers a shot. I just started learning Spirit after getting a little bored as Clown and Ghostface.
He shouldn't be. Oni should be fine on console now.
Well, i dont think you cant control him the same as PC, but he can make some sick turns. I personally enjoy him despite being in console.