Loading times

The main thing what puts me off playing is waiting times its ridiculous 20-30min waits for survoirs games most the time it get annoying

Comments

  • Loading into game or queue time to get into a lobby? Cause loading into a game takes less than 60 seconds but finding a lobby as survivor takes 10+ mins and if the killer dodges cause of your skin or item... well.. Let's say I finished like 10 games on my 3ds whyle waiting to get into games

  • Your side asked for so many nerfs that no one wants to play killer anymore. What did you think was going to happen? Enjoy your 20 mins que times because the way these devs work, it's not changing anytime soon.

    While your waiting for a game I'll be playing Warhammer till Doom Eternal comes out :P

  • Yeah those wait time can get me in trouble on a Friday night. Nothing to do while I wait but take shots of bourbon with my friends.


    FYI some of you killers are getting looped by a drunk dude.

  • Hey I have an idea.

    Play killer.

    Go on, figure out why your survivor ques are so long.

  • @Clevite said:

    Yeah those wait time can get me in trouble on a Friday night. Nothing to do while I wait but take shots of bourbon with my friends.

    FYI some of you killers are getting looped by a drunk dude.

    That only proves how easy looping is lol

    We need a dbd drinking game. Every time you get hit with a pallet you take a shot. Every time the survivors teabag they take a shot :P

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1141835#Comment_1141835

    That only proves how easy looping is lol

    We need a dbd drinking game. Every time you get hit with a pallet you take a shot. Every time the survivors teabag they take a shot :P

    Haha,love it. I wish it was easy for me, sometimes I think I am better on Friday night because I am not thinking as much.lol