Interesting new killers

Just some cool killer ideas:

Krampus: throwing survivors in his sack of presents, beating them to death with the sack of presents

Insect monster

Yeti

Urban legend creatures

Vampire/werewolf: eh

Sea monster???? Mirelurk kinda thing, you know if you played fallout

A killer with tentacles

A killer that comes with an alternative obj: not a mess with your portals kind of thing, an actual obj, or fix pig cause her whole life is tragic

Comments

  • We are still in the "humanoid shape"d killers.

    I wouldn't put stock on a insect/sea monster or tentacle-man.

  • @Aorta said:

    Just some cool killer ideas:

    Krampus: throwing survivors in his sack of presents, beating them to death with the sack of presents

    Insect monster

    Yeti

    Urban legend creatures

    Vampire/werewolf: eh

    Sea monster???? Mirelurk kinda thing, you know if you played fallout

    A killer with tentacles

    A killer that comes with an alternative obj: not a mess with your portals kind of thing, an actual obj, or fix pig cause her whole life is tragic

    Krampus and a werewolf are the one's I've been waiting for since launch...

  • Survivors will need to walk for their lives very cautiously if they ever hope to survive.....

    The Blob!

  • Some killers I have in mind is a pirate themed killer, another circus themed killer(since clown doesn't do justice anymore) like the ringmaster of the circus that Clown was in who's a circus freak who joined the show.( With an Actual Theme Park map). A jack the ripper like killer on the streets of a London type map. But that just me though what would you like to see.

  • @Avis_Deene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1141774#Comment_1141774

    The harpoon gun would have made much better sense with a Pirate killer.

    Yeah true, but I thought of a cutlass instead, what did you think of the other ideas though? Good, bad, something I need to change?

  • oh yes, add tentacles.. 😁

    EDIT: actually, the new killer will be.. kind of.. a tentacle.. Hey, lets call him "Tentacle". xD

  • @28_stabs said:

    oh yes, add tentacles.. 😁

    EDIT: actually, the new killer will be.. kind of.. a tentacle.. Hey, lets call him "Tentacle". xD

    could fit a pirate killer if not than Cthulhu maybe?

  • @Dabihwow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1141817#Comment_1141817

    could fit a pirate killer if not than Cthulhu maybe?

    Add a Cthulhu skin for the new killer. 👀

  • @Avis_Deene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1141809#Comment_1141809

    Going down the list,

    1. Krampus: Not a fan, not that it’s a bad idea, it just doesn’t excite me.
    2. Insect Monster: If done right, it could be really good. Just as long as it’s less than 20% humanoid, it could be really good. I hate bugs, with a passion so this would give me anxiety during gameplay. We need more anxiety in this game.
    3. Yeti is the same as Krampus, I don’t have a desire for it, but I’m not opposed to it either way.
    4. Vampire- Yes please! I’ve always been a fan of them and if I had a choice to be one irl, I probably would. They would have to give it really unique gameplay though!
    5. Werewolves- meh, never been a fan and we don’t really need it if we get a different “monster” type like Bug or Yeti.
    6. Sea Monster: Scary Mermaid who has to drag herself across the ground with her arms. The design team needs to give her good sound effects that make her sound like shes wading through mud.
    7. Tentacle Monster: Yes Please! I’m a weeb through and through, and I’d love to be in control of a tentacle monster trying to get a grasp on Shirtless David.

    the last one. What?