Can a Dev confirm if the Sabo changes are going live?
Thanks :3
Thanks :3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sorry for the ping @Peanits but this seems to be a big thing
Also you usually don't get mad at people for pinging you and I respect that
Mad Grit and Agitation meta here we come!
Same with hangman's trick
I don't have Sabotage as a teachable, so I'd like to know ;(
No worries, it will.
I think killers will slug even more but yeah, agitation, grit, maybe iron grasp will all get a spike in usage. Since the devs oh so love to look at perk stats, id like to see the % for the perks mentioned above before and after the patch goes live.
Rule of thumb for updates: If it hurts killers and not survivors, then the update will probably go live.