About to have 9k shard, which Killer should I get
Currently I have: Trapper, Wraith, Billy, Nurse, Huntress, Myer, Nightmare, Spirit
Bonus perks I have: All Bubba / Im all ear / Survilian, Make choice / Pop weasel / Ruin / Overcharge / Ironmaiden
For more info: I like to have those meme builds like Doctor largest terror radius, no healing Plag ect. I play for fun, not four kay
These are Killers that I like to have.
- Doctor
Hag(want to have 3rd seal)BubbaDemoOni(want to have Nemesis)Pig(I already have her 2 perks though, I think not worth to get anymore)Legion- Plag (love no healing meme)
Clown- Ghost (want to have Furtive chase for Rancor effect)
- Deathslinger (his ability + Noed sounds fun)
Comments
I'm confused with your list. Are the ones that are lined out the killers you don't want? So the only killers you're looking at getting are Deathslinger,. GhostFace, Plague and Doctor? Well you can't buy GhostFace with shards so you're left with 3 options.
Slinger's alright. He might be getting some buffs when he comes out so he'll be even better to play as.
Plague is probably the best out of the 3. With the right situations it's pretty easy to snowball a match out and her corrupt purge is fun to use. She's also getting a buff that'll give her one corrupt fountain by default. She's also not very reliant on add-ons like a many other killers.
Doctor is just fine. He's very fun and intuitive to play now and probably is better than Deathslinger. Personally I'd go with Doctor but it's up to you and how you play.
I'd suggest spending your shards on deathslinger. He seems like he'll be very fun to play and has some interesting perks
@ALostPuppy Yes, the list under are the Killers I dont have, those
Killerare which I dont want to play as. So yes, Doc Plag Ghost Slinger are what I want play as.@Divine_Confetti I find Oni is so straight foward like HillBilly or Myer Tier3 (like M1 or 1 hit down without actual special ability) I think I will get Deathslinger though.
Plague has Infectious Fright and Corrupt Intervention, both of which are amazing on certain killers (Particularly my main, Myers), as well as Dark Devotion which can be fun to use.
Myers has some of the best meme builds, but Ghostface has good meme potential as well. I'm glad stealth killers are Undetectable now but I sometimes miss being able to teabag at the Object of Obsession from across the map.
Edit: Just remembered Ghostface is licensed, so I guess you can't use shards for him. So I guess go Plagg
Ghosty McGhostface
Doc has monitor and abuse. Very good on killers with small terror radius. Pair it with NC and most survivors won't hear your heartbeat before you can see them helaing.
Which 2 skills from pig do you have? Surveillance and MYC are the good ones and if you got those you probably dont need hangman's trick. At least I hope the new sabo changes dont force us to run it.
On Hag, 3rd seal is for meme builds but DH is good.
GF perks kinda suck. I dont see the point of a smaller TR "during" a chase. Thrilling tremors is okay. The problem is he's a licensed killer so you need to pay real money for him.
Plague has Corrupt Intervention. Now that ruin is crap I highly recommend it for killers like trapper or hag.
Can't say anything about Deathslinger since he isn't here yet.
Get all of them in the long run. Pig not worth it because you have the perks? Pig is one of the most fun killers to play so if you want to have fun and a good killer go for Pig. Clown is also fun and every killer player must have him. If you want a more boring killer just for the sake of it then Ghostface is a good choice.
Doctor - his perks suck. Only good one is Monitor and Abuse, which works not well on Doc, but is very strong when used by Hag or Myers. His power helps him find survivors and he can stop loops (not so effectively tho). Fun killer, viable at higher ranks, but nowhere as strong as Spirit or Nurse.
Ghostface - licensed killer. Can't be bought with shars.
Deathslinger - his power seems fun and his perks are not so bad, but nobody believes he will be strong. Stay away if you play competetively.
Plague - strong killer which can snowball very easily. Her perks are on of the best in the game and her power disables stealth of survivors (vomiting survivors can not mute their sounds). If survivors cleanse, you can hit them from the distance and if they don't, you need to hit them only once.
Personally I would choose Deathslinger because of fun gameplay, but I believe Plague is the strongest out of these killers.